Comprehensive Rheumatology Care
We base our diagnosis and treatment efforts on the needs of our patients. Our office offers convenient on-site access to a full range of comprehensive services to better accommodate our patients’ needs.
The Columbus Arthritis Center offers all the rheumatic services you need at one convenient location. Our Columbus facility includes a state-of-the-art infusion suite, an imaging center, a laboratory, and a clinic for your convenience. Our comprehensive facility provides you with faster and simpler health care solutions.
- 15+ infusion chairs
- Highly-trained and experienced Registered Nurses with ICU, trauma, and oncology experience
- State-of-the-art infusion pumps and a medication management system
- Cable TV and free snacks for patients
- Early morning hours – some infusions start as early as 7:00 a.m.
- Open MRI
- X-Rays and Bone Density Scanning
- MRI Instructions
- X-Ray results in approximately 2-3 business days
- Our X-Ray technologists are also certified Bone Density Technologists through the International Society for Clinical Densitometry (ISCD)
- Most testing is done on-site for quicker results
- 4 lab draw chairs
- Patient education on disease and medication management
- Administers subcutaneous injections
- Influenza vaccination
- TB Testing